Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Genital Warts Vaccine Will A Genital Warts Vaccine Help Those Who Have It Already?

Will a genital warts vaccine help those who have it already? - genital warts vaccine

Could, in fact. I have read many doctors and by Merck & Co., the company (that manufactures the new vaccine Gardasil have) suggested that women who have HPV before receiving the vaccine.

The objectives of the new vaccine 4 HPV types (types 6, 11, 16 and 18). Together, HPV 16 and 18 cause about 70% of cancers of the cervix, while the 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. types cause about 90% of cases of genital warts. Since most people have no 4 types of HPV that the vaccine targets is possible to avoid a person that one of the guys who have not yet done. It will not cure a person of the virus, which could become a burden (n), the not yet.

I have HPV for over 5 years. At 17, I devleoped cancer of the cervix, and about 9 months, I developed genital warts. I always expect the vaccination. I know it will cure me of HPV that can prevent me, but do not receive one of the 4 strains that already.

See the last paragraph of this article with Merck & Co.:
http://www.merck.com/Product / USA / Pi_circ ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hpv_vaccine ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment